- Flowers BJ, Blaine Jolson DH. ENRICH Marital Satisfaction Scale: A brief research and clinical tool. Journal of Family Psychology. 1993; 7(2):176-185. https://miami.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/enrich-marital-satisfaction-scale-a-brief-research-and-clinical-t.
- Shahidi, Sh, (2010). Psychology of Happiness, Tehran: Qatreh Publishing
- Hezar Jaribi, J and Astin Afshan, P. (2009) A study of the factors affecting social happiness (with emphasis on Tehran province). Applied Sociology, No. 33, Spring 2009, pp. 146-119. https://jas.ui.ac.ir/article_18174_caeced4e9cd8776360c718669f7e77bd.pdf
- Haller, H & Hadler, M. (2006), How Social Relations and Structures Can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness? Social Indicators Research, 75, pp, 169-216. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11205-004-6297-y
- Ganji, M., Rabbani, A. and Rabbani, R., (2011). Sociological approach to the feeling of happiness of heads of households in Isfahan, Social Issues of Iran, Second Year, No. 1, 39-73 http://ensani.ir/file/download/article/20130611084035-9824-16.pdf
- Salimi, A. and Davari, M., (2006). Sociology of Deviance, Qom: Seminary and University Research Institute
- Abdi, A. and Goodarzi, M., (1999). Cultural Developments in Iran, Tehran: Rawesh Publications.
- Chalabi, M. (2009). Experimental study of personality system in Iran, Tehran: Research Institute of Culture, Art and Communication.
- Argyle, M., (2004). Psychology of Happiness, translated by Fatemeh Bahrami et al., Tehran: University Jahad.
- Thomas, E. J. (1977). Martial communication and decision making. New York: Free press.
39 فصلنامه علمی – پژوهشی زن و جامعه. 1400؛ 12 (45): 28- 40
Chalabi, M. and Mousavi, S., (2008). Sociological study of factors affecting happiness at micro and macro levels, Iranian Journal of Sociology, Volume IX, No. 1 and 2, 57-34. http://www.jsi-isa.ir/article_21802_df236ab34dde1fab7a82c5e53964cf56.pdf
- Delaney, Tim (2008). Classical theories of sociology. Translation: Behrang Sedighi - Vahid Tolouei. Tehran: Ney Publishing.
- Tavassoli, Gholamabbas (2003). Sociological Theories. Tehran: Samt Publications.
- Dehle, C., Landers, J. E. (2005). Personality traits and social support in marriage. Journal of social and clinical psychology, 24(7), 1051-76. https://guilfordjournals.com/doi/pdf/10.1521/jscp.2005.24.7.1051
- Elmi, M. (2013), Analysis of factors explaining the social Happiness of students of Islamic Azad University of Tabriz Branch with regard to the variables of distributed justice, relative social deprivation and social alienation, research project, Islamic Azad University of Tabriz
- Amiri Majd, M., and Zari Muqaddam, F. (2010). The Relationship between Happiness and Marital Satisfaction among Culturally Employed and Housewives in Arak. Behavioral Science Quarterly, Summer, 2 (4), 21-9 https://www.sid.ir/fa/Journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=129925
- Vanlaningham, J, Johnson, D., & Amato, Paul. (2001) Marital happiness, marital duration and the u-shaped curve Socialforces (pp 1313- 1341). North Carolina: University of North Carolina press.
- Abedini, M. (2020) Phenomenological study of female happiness themes of faculty members of Mazandaran University, Journal of Women and Society, Year 11, Issue 2, Summer 2020. http://jzvj.miau.ac.ir/article_4192_05cd85073b2fce6018de6399dac83452.pdf
- Khakpour, Iman (2012). Predicting marital adjustment based on power structure and triangulation in the family, thesis. Government - Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology - Teacher Training University - Tehran - Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences. Master. Supervisor: Ali Mohammad
بررسی رابطه میزان سازگاری زناشویی و نشاط زنان متاهل تبریز
Nazari Advisor: Kianoosh Zahrakar | Author: Iman Khakpour
- Elmi, Mahmoud; Yazdani, Karim (2019) A Study of Social Factors Related to Marital Adjustment among Married Middle School Teachers in Marand Journal: Sociological Studies.
- Belaghat, S, Ebrahimzadeh Asmin, H, Mousavinejad, S, Khazaei, Z, Mahmoudvand, M. (2013) The relationship between happiness and marital satisfaction among families in Zahak city, Cultural and Educational Quarterly of Women and Family, Year 7, Issue22, Spring 92. http://ensani.ir/fa/article/journal-number/38041
Mirshah Jafari, A, Abedi, M, (2012). Happiness and its effective factors, New Cognitive Science Quarterly, No. 3, 50-58. http://ensani.ir/fa/article/30836
- Alipour, A., Noorbala, A, (1999). A Preliminary Study of the Reliability and Validity of the Oxford Happiness Questionnaire in Tehran University Students, Quarterly Journal of Thought and Behavior, Fifth Year, Nos. 1 and 2, 55-64. http://ijpcp.iums.ac.ir/article-1-1777fa.html.
- Sanaei Baqir (2000). Family and MarriageScales First Edition, Tehran, Besat
فصلنامه علمی – پژوهشی زن و جامعه. 1400؛ 12 (45): 28- 40 40