- Gadaire DM, Henrich CC, Finn-Stevenson M. Longitudinal effects of parent–child interactions on children’s social competence. Res Soc Work Pract. 2017; 27(7): 767–78. [DOI:10.1177%2F1049731516632592]
- Gumpel T. Social competence and social skills training for persons with mental retardation: an expansion of a behavioral paradigm. Educ Train Ment Retard Dev Disabil. 1994; 194–201. https://www.jstor.org/stable/23879049
- Rose-Krasnor L. The nature of social competence: a theoretical review. Social Development. 1997; 6(1): 111–135.
- Bierman K, Welsh JA. Assessing social dysfunction: the contributions of laboratory and performance-based measures. J Clin Child Psychol. 2000; 29(4): 526–539.
- Rahill SA, Teglasi H. Processes and outcomes of story-based and skill-based social competency programs for children with emotional disabilities. J Sch Psychol. 2003; 41(6): 413–29. [DOI:10.1016/j.jsp.2003.08.001]
- Lianos P. Parenting and social competence in school: the role of preadolescents’ personality traits. J Adolesc. 2015; 41: 109–20.
- Healy SA, Im-Bolter N, Olds J. Executive function and emotional, behavioral, and social competence problems in children with epilepsy. J Child Fam Stud. 2018; 27(8): 2430–2440. [DOI:10.1007/s10826-018-1079-3]
- Reich SM. Connecting offline social competence to online peer interactions. Psychol Pop Media Cult. 2017. p. 291–310.
- Lecce S, Caputi M, Pagnin A, Banerjee A. Theory of mind and school achievement: the mediating role of social competence. Cogn Dev. 2017; 44: 85–97.
- Vahedi S, Farrokhi F, Farajian F. Social competence and behavior problems in preschool children. Iran J Psychiatry. 2012; 7(3): 126-134.
- Blumberg SJ, Carle AC, O’connor KS, Moore KA, Lippman LH. Social competence: development of an indicator for children and adolescents. Child Indic Res. 2008; 1(2):176-197.
- Abdolkhani A, Valavi P, Hashemi S. Study the lived experience of social self-efficacy among high school students (first courses). J Psychol Achiev. 2018; 25(2): 39–54
- Coleman WL. Social competence and friendship formation in adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Adolesc Med State Art Rev. 2008; 19(2): 278–299. https://europepmc.org/article/med/18822833
- Thorell LB, Rydell AM. Behavior problems and social competence deficits associated with symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: effects of age and gender. Child Care Health Dev. 2008; 34(5): 584–595.
- Chen X, Huang X, Chang L, Wang L, Li D. Aggression, social competence, and academic achievement in Chinese children: a 5-year longitudinal study. Dev Psychopathol. 2010; 22(3):583–592.
- McQuade JD, Breaux RP, Gómez AF, Zakarian RJ, Weatherly J. Biased self-perceived social competence and engagement in subtypes of aggression: examination of peer rejection, social dominance goals, and sex of the child as moderators. Aggress Behav. 2016; 42(5): 498–509.
Rueger SY, Malecki CK, Pyun Y, Aycock C, Coyle S. A meta-analytic review of the association between perceived social support and depression in childhood and adolescence. Psychol Bull. 2016; 142(10):1017-1067.
- Amani F, Monadi M, Akhavan Tafti M. Effectiveness of program based on successfulness on social competence and academic achievement of adolescent girls in city of Mashhad. J Instr Eval. 2018; 11(43): 69–91.
- Rabiner DL, Godwin J, Dodge KA. Predicting academic achievement and attainment: the vontribution of early academic skills, attention difficulties, and social competence. School Psych Rev. 2016; 45(2): 250–267.
- Williams KL, Galliher R V. Predicting depression and self-esteem from social connectedness, support, and competence. J Soc Clin Psychol. 2006; 25(8): 855–874. [DOI:10.1521/jscp.2006.25.8.855]
- Tavakolizadeh J, Zanganefar E, Safarzade S. Effectiveness of social competence training on increased self-esteem and decreased shyness in students with multiple disabilities in Qaen County, South Khorasan Province, Iran. J Pediatr Nurs. 2018; 4(4):1–8.
- Fetro J V, Rhodes DL, Hey DW. Perceived personal and social competence: development of valid and reliable measures. Heal Educ. 2010; 42(1):19–26.
- Achenbach TM, Dumenci L. Advances in empirically based assessment: revised cross-informant syndromes and new DSM-oriented scales for the CBCL, YSR, and TRF: comment on Lengua, Sadowski, Friedrich, and Fisher. 2001. J Consult and Clin Psychol, 69(4): 699-702.
- Kohn M. The Kohn social competence scale and Kohn symptom checklist for the preschool child: a follow-up report. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 1977; 5(3): 249-263.
فصلنامه علمی – پژوهشی زن و جامعه. 1400؛ 12 (45): 131- 143 142
- Harter S. Developmental processes in the construction of the self. In T. D. Yawkey & J. E. Johnson (Eds.), Integrative processes and socialization: Early to middle childhood (p. 45–78). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc. 1988.
- Anderson-Butcher D, Iachini AL, Amorose AJ. Initial reliability and validity of the perceived social competence scale. Res Soc Work Pract. 2008; 18(1): 47–54.
- Anderson-Butcher D, Amorose AJ, Lower LM, Riley A, Gibson A, Ruch D. The case for the perceived social competence scale II. Res Soc Work Pract. 2016; 26(4): 419–428. [DOI:10.1177%2F1049731514557362]
- Gresham FM, Elliott SN, Vance MJ, Cook CR. Comparability of the social skills rating system to the social skills improvement system: content and psychometric comparisons across elementary and secondary age levels. Sch Psychol Q. 2011; 26(1): 27–44.
- Satici SA, Uysal R, Satici B. An investigation of the relationship between deontic justice and perceived social competence. Procedia-Social Behav Sci. 2014; 140: 3–8.
- Romera E, Rabanillo JLF, Ortiz OG, Ruiz RO, Bolaños JA. Construct, measurement and assessment of social competence in early adolescence. Int J Psychol Psychol Ther. 2017; 17(3): 337–348.
- Kline RB. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. (4th Ed.). New York: The Guilford Press. 2016.
- Vaux A, Phillips J, Holly L, Thomson B, Williams D, Stewart D. The social support appraisals (SS-A) scale: studies of reliability and validity. Am J Community Psychol. 1986; 14(2): 195–218.
- Mirsamiei M, Ebrahimighavam S. A Study on the relationship between self-efficiency, social support and exam anxiety and the psychological health of the men and women students in Allameh Tabatabaei University. Educ Psychol. 2007; 3(7): 73–92.
- Hosieni S, Rezaei A, Keykhosravi Z. A comparison of old men and women’s social support, life satisfaction, happiness and depression. Q J Women Soc. 2011; 2(8):143–162.
- Brasseur S, Grégoir J, Bourdu R, Mikolajczak M. The Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC): Development and validation of a self-reported measure that fits dimensions of emotional competence theory. PLoS ONE. (2013); 8(5), Article e62635.
- Bakhshi N, Yousefi F. Psychometric properties of the profile of emotional competence. J Psychol. 2020; 24(2):150–166.
- Hu LT, Bentler PM. (1998). Fit indices in covariance structure modeling: Sensitivity to under parameterized model misspecification. Psychol Methods. 1998; 3(4): 424-453.
- Hooman HA, Askari A. Factor analysis: its difficulties and impassed. J Psychol Educ. 2005; 35(2): 1–20.
- Mogilner C. It’s time for happiness. Curr Opin Psychol. 2019; 26: 80–84.
- Belacchi C, Farina E. Prosocial/hostile roles and emotion comprehension in preschoolers. Aggress Behav. 2010; 36(6): 371–389.
- Franco MDG, Beja MJ, Candeias A, Santos N. Emotion understanding, social competence and school achievement in children from primary school in Portugal. Front Psychol. 2017; 8: 1376.
- Machado P, Veríssimo M, Torres N, Peceguina I, Santos AJ, Rolão T. Relações entre o conhecimento das emoções, as competências académicas, as competências sociais e a aceitação entre pares. Análise Psicológica. 2008; 26(3): 463–478.
- Ostadian Khani Z, Fadae Moghadam M, Ahmadi F. Predictors of passion relationship: competence, problem-solving and support (social). Clin Psych Personal. 2020; 15(2): 65–73.